Wednesday, July 20, 2011

If Congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling...

...I will die.

That is not fear, hyperbole, that is a cold hard FACT. I'm disabled and my only source of income is my disability check without that I can't pay my rent, my bills, and most importantly I can't buy food, or my meds.

Now I voted for Obama in 2008 and I haven't a cost of living adjustment since he came into office due to poor economy and I have had no problem with that sacrifice. I voted in the 2010 mid-terms for the first time a full Democratic ticket in previous elections I would split my vote the reason was I hated and still hate everything the Conservative Republicans Teabaggers represent.

I trust Obama over any of the those GOP/Teabaggers morons who as my late grandmother (who was a hardcore Democrat) said don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

My father is on social security and just got his medicare (which I also have and believe me it works) and he is danger too.

If these GOP/Teabaggers want to prove that they are patriots they should raise the debt ceiling and stopping wasting time because if they don't this country will head into a depression that will make the one back in the 30s seem like a day at beach and in the end this country will tear itself apart.

I know in the grand scheme of things my life and death would mean very little to anything but I would like have a few more years to enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment